- Gifs for begginers
- Gif making
- Easy gif tutorial for Mac
- Blur effect
- Tweening frames
- Transition tutorial
- How to add transitions to gifs
- Reducing the amount of color on your gif
- How to make a 500px x 500px gif
- Two gifs on one canvas
- Multiple animations with continuous effect in one image
- How to put multiple gifs in one shape them
- Lyrics gif tutorial
- Gif inside gif
- Overlay gifs
- Another overlay gif
- Spinning effect
- Twirly effect
I made myself some Sai brushes for soft coloring, I thought I could share them :3
you should get the bottom result
The rest of the steps have to do with animation.
And that’s how I get my flashy/glitchy effect in my trickster talksprites.
So to the winners of that give away i did like, about a month ago, I’m sorry I haven’t done any of the requests. @ - @ I was trying to do it from first prize, to second, to third. And I know you guys have seen me draw other stuff too. It’s just, whenever I try to draw the very very first thing on the list I get discouraged because holy shit midna is hard to draw.
BUT I SWEAR I WILL GET TO IT.
It’s just a matter of figuring how to fucking do this properly.